specialising in Java
OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES is an IT start-up that wants to accelerate the energy revolution. Our vision is simple: 100% renewable energy supply. Based in Freiburg in south-west Germany, we develop our ELEMENTS IT platform, which unlocks the door for our customers to a digital and decentralised energy market. OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES is a spin-off of the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE) and the Centre for Artificial Intelligence at the University of Freiburg.
Are you looking for exciting tasks and the chance to shape the energy revolution? Then apply today as a software developer!
- Develop innovative software with Java backend
- Contribute your expertise to product development
- Help design and develop software architectures
- You already have professional experience in software development
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification, e.g. apprenticeship in IT
- You have a good knowledge of Java, Java Script and unit testing
- You are interested in real, collaborative teamwork (e.g. Scrum and pair programming)
What we offer
- An open and creative working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Agile working methods and appreciative cooperation
- Flexible working times, sport programmes (e.g. Hansefit), along with a variety of professional development options
Are you interested? We look forward to your application!
Your contact partner
Head of Human Ressources
+49 761 593902 24