Self-generated energy optimisation for single-household homes
Developed for: Energy providers | vehicle manufacturers | energy system manufacturers
Can be used in: Germany, Switzerland
Provider: OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES
HOME lets you offer your prosumers an innovative and emotive product for intelligent self-consumption optimisation. The module is the perfect response to the needs of prosumers in single-household homes who want to optimise photovoltaic self-consumption, regardless of technology and manufacturer. It automatically controls all connected energy systems, including photovoltaics, batteries, heat pumps and charging stations for electric vehicles. It uses up-to-the-minute forecasts for photovoltaic yields and energy usage to optimise self-consumption. An attractive white label app allows your prosumers to see the amount of energy they generate and consume in real time. The clear visualisations quickly give users information about their level of self-sufficiency, the amount of self-generated energy they use and other data.
- Unlock prosumers as a customer group: With millions of households producing their own energy, HOME is suitable for all prosumers, even those with post-FiT systems
- Customer loyalty: By allowing customers to optimise their self-generated electricity, you can use a seemingly mundane product like energy as an emotive way to boost customer loyalty
- Easy upselling: Expand functions with further combinable modules
- Strengthen brand image: A green, innovative and emotive product in your corporate design
- Compatibility: Can be used by all prosumers across all system types and manufacturers
» We are an association of municipal utility companies and want to develop ELEMENTS further together with OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES. With this platform as a foundation, anything is possible: from self-consumption optimisation and community power to modern balancing group management. It allows us to digitalise our operations flexibly and offer forward-looking products and applications that deliver real value. «Armin Schelian, Albwerk GmbH & Co. KG – Head of Markets
» We want to rethink the technologies and business models of the energy sector. In ELEMENTS, we found exactly what we were looking for: a modularity that enables lean, digital business models step by step. With just a small selection of modules, we were able to form the basis for new products. «Florian Henle, Polarstern GmbH – CEO
All connected systems and devices, such as PV battery systems, heat pumps and heating elements, are controlled fully automatically to optimise self-consumption of solar energy. The included managing interface ENERGY SCOPE gives you as the energy provider an overview of all connected households and their devices.
All systems are optimised to maximise self-consumption. End customers can increase their proportion of self-generated energy, helping them save money every month.
Forecasts for both solar energy generation and household electricity consumption are taken into account for optimising self-consumption. The up-to-the-minute forecasts are based on information from energy systems and meters, as well as weather data.
Your customers get an app in your corporate design that visualises both power generation and consumption. Alongside the level of self-sufficiency and self-consumption, the user-friendly app visualises the energy flows in the household. The self-sufficiency meter provides information about the current coverage of energy requirements.
What you can offer your customers
- Integration of all energy systems in a single app, regardless of system type or manufacturer
- Customers can use their own self-generated green energy
- Optimised consumption leads to lower energy bills – a particularly interesting option when purchasing an electric car, for example
- Transparency through up-to-the-minute display of consumption and generation data in the app
- Contribution to the energy revolution through reduced CO2 emissions
Are you interested in the ELEMENTS HOME module? Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.