Optimising self-consumption for landlord-to-tenant energy
Developed for: Energy providers
Can be used in: Germany, Switzerland
Provider: OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES
The TOGETHER module is the perfect solution for your customers who live in multi-household homes with self-generated energy, or properties with landlord-to-tenant energy. This module combination lets them maximise self-consumption automatically. The connected energy systems are controlled together, taking up-to-the-minute forecasts for consumption and generation into account. Thanks to the TOGETHER NOW white label app, your landlord-to-tenant energy customers can always keep an eye on the important data. This includes both their own power consumption and the amount of energy that the property generates and consumes in total, updated every minute. With the TOGETHER module, landlord-to-tenant energy can make a decisive contribution to the urban energy revolution.
- Strong brand representation: The emotive white label app in your design strengthens your image and boosts customer loyalty
- Unlock new customer groups: TOGETHER is particularly attractive for multi-household homes with post-FiT systems
- Expand your portfolio: The module lets you offer an easily scalable digital service to customers who generate their own electricity, alongside existing energy supply
- Compatibility: Can be used by all prosumers across all system types and manufacturers
» We are an association of municipal utility companies and want to develop ELEMENTS further together with OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES. With this platform as a foundation, anything is possible: from self-consumption optimisation and community power to modern balancing group management. It allows us to digitalise our operations flexibly and offer forward-looking products and applications that deliver real value. «Armin Schelian, Albwerk GmbH & Co. KG – Head of Markets
» The ELEMENTS platform forms a solid foundation for the system integration that is vital for the decentralised flexibility of consumers. It lets citizens play an active role in the energy revolution and makes both the grid and the market much more flexible. «Wolfgang Zander, BET – Büro für Energiewirtschaft & technische Planung GmbH
All connected systems and devices in the landlord-to-tenant energy property, such as PV battery systems, heat pumps and heating elements, are controlled fully automatically.
Forecasts for both solar energy generation and property electricity consumption are taken into account for optimising self-consumption
Your customers get an app in your corporate design that visualises both individual household energy consumption and the property’s overall energy consumption and generation. It also provides information about the property’s level of self-sufficiency and self-consumption.
TOGETHER can be used to optimise self-generated energy in multiple household homes, apartment blocks and similar buildings. It can also be combined with landlord-to-tenant energy models in all building types.
What you can offer your customers
- Integration of all energy systems in a single app, regardless of system type or manufacturer
- Residents can use the green energygenerated by the building
- Precise breakdown of energy consumption per household for simple billing
- Optimised consumption leading to lower energy costs. Particularly relevant when connecting energy-intensive consumers like electric vehicle charging stations or heat pumps
- Transparency through up-to-the-minute display of consumption and generation data in the app
- Contribution to the energy revolution through reduced CO2 emissions
Are you interested in the ELEMENTS TOGETHER module? Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.